Everything you need to know to start another great day of E-Learning.
Todo lo que necesita saber para comenzar otro gran día de E-Learning.
School Starts Monday September 21
All students will begin school remotely on September 21.
Students should have received information from their teacher. If you have not been in contact with your child’s teacher please call the office at 617-635-8127
John F. Kennedy School is Boston Public School in the heart of Jamaica Plain's Hyde Square.
Check out our Youtube Channel and Subscribe to see all JFK Morning Announcements! If you want to see your child featured in the announcements fill out this Virtual Consent Form. To submit answers to trivia, photos of your kids to share, etc email: firstname.lastname@example.org
REACH During Remote Learning
JFK Students REACH everywhere they go! A special message from Ms. Coughlan, Ms. Grupp, and Ms. Raab.
From Dr. Copeland
- Carta de febrero del Dra. Copeland/ February Letter from Dr. Copeland
- Parent Newsletter January 2021 / Boletín para padres de enero de 2021
- Procedures for Returning to School
- In Person Learning Information - Procedures, FAQ, and Information to Prepare for In Person Learning Procedimientos, preguntas frecuentes e información… More
- Carta de febrero del Dra. Copeland/ February Letter from Dr. Copeland - Hola, Comunidad JFK. Espero que todos hayan tenido unas vacaciones maravillosas y hayan podido pasar… More
- Grocery Sites – February 2021 - A free bag of groceries is available at the following BPS meal sites. Grocery bags… More
- Black Lives Matter @ School 2/4/21 - Song Of the Day: Black Lives Matter to Me by Raffi https://youtu.be/2wwKSq10DIk Did You Know?… More
- Next School Site Council – February 11, 2021 @ 4pm - The next School Site Council Meeting is on Thursday February 11 at 4pm EST via… More
- Community Meetings for Families - Save the Dates Welcoming Students Back to In person Learning Zoom info will be posted… More
Student Submitted Photos
Even if we can’t see each other in person we are still a community. Show us what you have been up to while we are separated!
If you would like to see your child featured here please email pictures to email@example.com.